Saturday, May 3, 2014

Finally




I am finally trying this blogging thing....I know nothing about what I am doing but I guess the best way to learn is to try!

I have been a Pattern Designer since 2001. Two Kwik Quilters started with Two Designers who have known each other since 1993. Our husbands we stationed together in Okinawa and we became fast friends. We found ourselves stationed together in Jacksonville NC in 1999 and in true military fashion...it was if we had last seen each other the day before! Sadly, in 2005 her husband retired and we decided that I would become Two Kwik Quilters all by myself! 



My hopes for this blog is to have an easy place for people to see all my patterns in one place. I have a website but I can't figure out how to keep it updated without having an IT person on hand all the time. Bear with me as I try to keep you updated on what is new.  


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Karie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the pillow pattern sold somewhere? I want one so badly!

    ReplyDelete